Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, The Fitness Moovement Ltd (TFM Ltd), Fight Klub Ltd (FK Ltd and Drum & Bass Workouts Ltd (DNBW Ltd) and will collect and use your personal data for enabling you to purchase tickets to a TFM Ltd, FK Ltd and DNBW Ltd, sending you Newsletters, bulletins, invitations to participate in online surveys and other events relating to TFM Ltd, FK Ltd and DNBW Ltd, and send correspondence.
If you are applying for a job with us, then we will collect and use your personal information in connection with that job application.
Why does TFM Ltd, FK Ltd and DNBW Ltd need to collect and store personal data?
Depending on how you interact with TFM Ltd, FK Ltd and DNBW Ltd, we use and store your personal data for a number of reasons:
- To provide you with the latest TFM Ltd, FK Ltd and DNBW Ltd news and content
- To keep you up-to-date with the latest products and services in connection with TFM Ltd, FK Ltd and DNBW Ltd
- To invite you to participate in competitions and relevant promotions
- To process ticket purchases or any other transactions in connection with our products and services
- To process employment applications relating to TFM Ltd, FK Ltd and DNBW Ltd
In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Will TFM Ltd, FK Ltd and DNBW Ltd share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to other TFM Ltd, FK Ltd and DNBW Ltd Companies and associated brands including: Fight Klub, Super Saturday Events, FitFam Events, Fit Fam Pro, Jumpstarters Ltd, Fitness Vent, Just Dance Events, Healthy Raving Events, Just Step Events, Add-on Fitness, R.A.W, GroupXperts, sMMAsh, and Drum & Bass Workouts Ltd in the course of dealing with you.
Any TFM Ltd, FK Ltd and DNBW Ltd Companies and associated brands that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to supply information requested by you, send you their information because you have shown interest in their services, or potentially offer you employment if you are applying to us for a job. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with TFM Ltd, FK Ltd and DNBW Ltd procedures.
How will TFM Ltd, FK Ltd and DNBW Ltd use the personal data it collects about me?
TFM Ltd, FK Ltd and DNBW Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
TFM Ltd, FK Ltd and DNBW Ltd is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will TFM Ltd, FK Ltd and DNBW Ltd contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that TFM Ltd, FK Ltd and DNBW Ltd holds about me?
TFM Ltd, FK Ltd and DNBW Ltd at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If TFM Ltd, FK Ltd and DNBW Ltd does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of TFM Ltd, FK Ltd and DNBW Ltd or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
TFM Ltd, FK Ltd and DNBW Ltd accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
- Driving Licence
- Birth Certificate
- Utility Bill, Credit Card/Bank Statement from the previous 3 months
Contact details of the GDPR Leader
GDPR Leader contact details
Contact Name: Troy Dureh
Unit 10 Dickermill
Document Owner and Approval
The GDPR Leader at TFM Ltd, FK Ltd and DNBW Ltd is the owner of this document and is responsible for ensuring that this record is reviewed in line with the review requirements of the GDPR.
Change History Record
Issue 1 – Initial Release – T Dureh – 24/05/2018
Issue 2 – Initial Release – T Dureh – 19/08/2021